- 100 mlvegetable oil
- 1red onion, thinly sliced
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbspfinely shredded ginger
- ½ tspchilli flakes
- 2long green chillies, thinly sliced
- 2long red chillies, thinly sliced
- 1 sprigcurry leaves, leaves picked and shredded
- 2roti or naan, cooked and shredded
- ½ bunchbaby bok choy, finely shredded
- 1 cupfinely shredded cabbage
- 1 cupfinely shredded carrot
- 6green prawns, peeled and cleaned
- 50 graw white fish fillet
- 10mussels, lightly steamed and removed from shells
- 100 gcleaned squid
- 100 goctopus, blanched in boiling water for 2 minutes, drained
Preheat a barbecue flat plate to medium-high. Add the oil, onion, garlic, ginger, chilli flakes sliced chilli and shredded curry leaves and fry for 2 minutes or until just soft.
Add the shredded roti and cook, chopping with the paddles for another 2 minutes. Add the vegetables and cook, chopping as you go for 2 minutes or until just tender. Add the seafood and chop it through until just cooked.
Serve immediately scattered with fried curry leaves, coriander and peanuts.
- Fried curry leaves, chopped coriander leaves and roasted chopped peanuts
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!