- 750g Apples
- 100g Astra
- 50-75g Sugar
- 50g Dried brown breadcrumbs
- Whipped Cream for decoration
- Peel the apples and cut into thin slices.
- Cook gently in half the Astra until soft, adding sugar to taste.
- Mix the sugar and breadcrumbs and cook until brown in the remaining Astra. Use a frying pan so the crumbs brown evenly.
- Allow to cool in the frying pan.
- Put a layer of the crisp breadcrumbs at the bottom of a bowl, then the apples, then a topping of the crumbs.
- Decorate with whipped cream and serve on to the Avurudu lunch table as a wonderful dessert.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!